Online Classic Slots | An Overview of Classic Slots
What are Classic Slots
When it comes to casino games, there is no doubt that slot machines are one of the most popular types of casino games there is. Regardless of whether it is a land – based casino or an online casino, slots are generally the bulk of the gaming collection. Originally, slot machines used real, mechanical reels. Strictly speaking, these slots with mechanical reels are the actual classic slots. However, the term classic slots in the era of the online casino comprises not only of real slot machines with mechanical reels, but also digitized slot machines which are based on such mechanical slots and are made to look classic.
Play Online Classic Slots | An Overview of Classic Slots for Free
How to Play Classic Slots
Classic slots aka fruities or one-arm bandits are much simpler to play than most other variants of slots you will find today at online casinos. You can play classic slots at most online casinos these days as well, in fact, most casinos have their collection of slots classified and classic slots is generally amongst one of the categories. If you have any experience playing three – reel slots, then playing a classic slot is more or less the same. All you need to do is pick your bet amount and spin the reels by either pulling on the spin lever or the spin button.
Having said that, while the majority of classic slots are three – reel slots, there are also five – reel classic slots and sometimes, even seven – reel classic slots. Another important thing you should know about classic slots is that they usually have a very simple pay table and, no bonuses or extras.
Some of the best Classic Slots available
You can find hundreds of classic slots at online casinos all over the world wide web. However, not all classic slots are created equal. Some slots are better than others, usually the best online classic slots are brought to you by the leading online casino software suppliers and game vendors. Here are some of the top classic slots to look out for as of the time of writing.
- Mega Joke is a classic 3 reel, 5 pay-line from NetEnt with a handsome progressive jackpot payout
- Fire Joker is one of Play’n Go’s classic slots with rich rewards on the five fixed pay-lines
- Alchemist’s Lab is a mythical and magical classic slot with flawless design and bonus game that can fetch pretty big wins. Jackpot Jester 50,000 – A classic slot by NextGen
- Bar BarBlacksheep – A creative classic slot from Microgaming with 15 fixed pay-lines and high potential rewards.
Best and Worst features of Classic Slots
Some online casino players seem to love classic slots, while others prefer newer slots with more features. The fact is that classic slots have some pros as well as cons. Let us take a look at some of these pros and cons with regards to classic slots.
- Very easy to play – straight forward paylines and no complicated features
- Classic look and feel for those who love classic mechanical slots
- No features such as wild, scatters and other bonuses
- Usually only comes in three reels and rarely five or seven reels
- No state of the art theme or design
Playing Classic Slots Smartly
Playing classic slots smartly means to play the classic slot in such a way that you increase your chances of winning as much as possible and do not lost to much money. Being that slot machines games are mostly luck – based games, it really is down to luck for the most part. However, there are somethings that you can do to be more mindful and play as well as you can.
Here are some tips to help you play classic slots smartly:
- Knowing how the games works – it is important to understand the gameplay, the rules, what the winning combinations are and how to play the game in general
- Being mindful and gambling responsibly –gambling is addictive and can be highly habit forming. This can mean a lot of economical losses if you don’t know when to stop. If you have a budget in mind that you want to gamble with while playing classic slots, make sure whatever happens that you leave when you have exhausted that budget, chasing losses is never a good idea.