VR Slots – Virtual Reality Slots | Play The Best Online Slots In Virtual
What is VR slots?
Virtual reality involves the donning of a VR headset in order to play VR slots. Once you do, you are no longer an observer. You become immersed in a whole new world from a different perspective. It is like being there, inside a casino, watching everything in front of and around you, just like you would in a real world casino.
You become immersed in and interact with the game instead of just sitting in front of a screen and tapping it or clicking your mouse or the console buttons. You pick an avatar, assume its identity and take a stroll inside a virtual casino, even peek outside if you so wish, view slot machines and players and pick a machine to play on. In other respects VR slots is the same as any 3 or 5 reel game with pay lines and wagers.
Play VR Slots – Virtual Reality Slots | Play The Best Online Slots In Virtual for Free
How to play VR slots?
- To begin with, you need the right hardware in order to play VR slots. Your computer must have a fast processor with multi-cores, Intel i5 or better, 8 gigs of RAM, a high end graphics card, USB 3 ports, HDMI and high resolution fast response (<5ms) monitor. You can just as well use a high end mobile phone that accepts a VR set and has Android 4 or iOS 8 or above OS.
- Your system should run Windows 7, 8 or 10. You may need to download and install VR software.
- You will need a VR gaming controller or a data glove with multiple sensors.
- A VR headset such as Oculus Rift or HTC Vive
- An online casino that offers VR slots.
- Set up the screen configuration and log into your casino account.
- Select your preferred avatar.
- Dive in.
- Check slots on offer, stop in front of a machine you like, click and play. The game fills up the entire VR screen.
Some of the best VR slots available
Gaming providers are repurposing existing slots into 3D and VR models. One such slot game is Jack and the Beanstalk from NetEnt. There are 5 reels and 20 paylines with a host of 3D symbols. Join jack in fighting the giant and winning his pot of gold. NetEnt’s Gonzo’s Quest is another 3D graphics heavy VR slot game with 5 reels and 20 paylines to keep you fully engaged. Twin Spin is another offering cast in the mold of classic fruit machines. Playtech, Microgaming and BetSoft are getting into the act too. VR is the present and future of gameplay so you can expect more titles to be available from leading game developers.
Best and worst features of VR slots
- A fully immersive near 3D experience – you become part of the story that happens all around you.
- You can interact with other players
- VR slots detect your presence automatically
- Don any avatar’s mantle as you like
- An almost real casino experience without the headaches of having to wait in queue for a machine to become free
- You could lose self control and become addictively immersed, oblivious to all that goes on around you.
- You may bet more and lose more money.
- You need high end hardware for a truly enjoyable VR experience. It adds to cost and energy bills too.
- VR gaming could become a compulsive obsession.
Playing VR slots smartly
- The most attractive feature, such as immersive gaming, could also be its negative point so when you play VR slots, first decide just how much money you can afford to wager and then quit.
- Find an online casino that offers VR slots from various game providers and allows you free no deposit bonuses. Start playing.
- Look for slots that are programmed to be looser and give you more wins. If you should land a big win, get out while the going is good. However, you can continue to play, reserving 50% of the win to cash out and for the balance 50%, you place more and bigger bets. If you keep on winning you follow this strategy.
- You can win with a no deposit bonus but you cannot cash out. If and when you do win, assuming you have not used up the free bonus, you can deposit real money, meet the minimum wager requirements and then cash out.
- Make it a strategy that your loss does not exceed 50 % to 60% of what you deposited.