2 Reel Slots
What are 2 Reel Slots?
The term slot originates from mechanical slot machines where players had to insert coins into a slot. Today, these are superseded by video or computer based slots. A slot machine has a reel that is connected to a disc with pictures or symbols, each representing a win. A reel is a column that spins vertically and a slot machine may have a number of reels. A player typically makes a wager and spins the reel. The reels spin and come to rest with one of the symbols being visible, usually read from left to right. If the spin matches a combination, the player wins.
A reel may contain normal symbols and additional bonus symbols. Computerized slots, on the other hand, rely on a random number generator and show a digitized spinning reel. Mechanical machines may have limitations on the number of slots and earlier machines usually had two such reels. Today you will find three and five reels in digital slots. Computerized slots have no such limitations. In a one slot machine the computer and its random number generator picks a random number for each reel. In short, you spin a series of wheels (in this case two) and hope to land matching combination of symbols. You wager coins against each spin and if symbols match across a specified line you win a return.
Play 2 Reel Slots for Free
How to play two slots?
- You start by placing a bet and the machine shows you the credits you have.
- Pick the number of lines or ways to win which means you have to spend more.
- You then place a bet per line from the credits you have in your account. The screen will display your total bet. The more lines there are the more you have to wager which means you could either win more or just lose a lot in a short time.
- The next step is to press the spin button. The reels spin and then stop. Usually they do not stop on a winning combination. If it does stop then you get money. If you bet on multiple lines and they land a winning combination you get paid for all. Your credit amount increases. You can repeat the spin button process until you exhaust your credit.
- If you win and feel like cashing out simply press the cash out button. You receive a ticket that can be redeemed for cash (in a real casino) or the amount is added to your account and you can initiate withdrawal process online.
- When same symbols line up from left to right you have a winning combination.
- The pay table shows the winning combinations and how much money they pay.
Some of the best two slots available
3, 5 and 7 slots are hugely popular and it is not easy to find two slot games online though you may find them in brick and mortar casinos. . However, top gaming providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Playtech, NextGen and IGT may have some games around online. 1×2 gaming, 2by2 Gaming, 7DG, and 888 are also well known for their variety of games. Physical machines are provided by Amatic Industries, Amaya Gaming and Ainsworth Game Technology are a few of the well known names.
Best and Worst Features of two slots
The best feature is that it is based on random number generator which means you have the same odds as any other player. This can also be its worst feature since there is no predictability and the odds against linking up a winning combination are really huge.
Playing two slots smartly
- Limit the number of lines and amount of wager.
- Look for casinos that offer no deposit bonuses you can play with. If you win, then you can deposit some money, meet their minimum wager and bet requirements and cash out.
- Look for casinos that have low wagering requirements and no limits on cash out. The wagering requirements should be 10x or less.
- Pick a game that offers a higher chance of winning.
- If you are on a losing streak, stop playing and move on to another game.
- Instead of fixed or progressive jackpots, look for games that have random jackpot—chances of winning are more.